Nursing School Graduation Gifts
Graduating from Nursing School is no small feat. The people who choose to work in that field are remarkable people who do something I never could. They are choosing a career with long, hard hours and little appreciation.
So if you want to grab them something special to show how proud you are, these were the top five suggestions I received from my nursing friends:
1. Every one of them started with Stethoscope– they vary greatly by price and type. This seems to be a gift that usually a family member buys as it will be used long term and can often be engraved. That being said they come in some cool colors and it might be fun to have a collection.
2. I have to be honest- this is my FAVORITE gift. On that very special Stethoscope is a name tag holder. My nurse friends say you lose them all the time. You can get Stethoscope ID Tags for all different prices on Amazon but they are kind of boring looking. Instead check out some etsy shops– I found SUPER cute ones in there that aren’t too much more expensive.
3. A lifetime supply of pens- Nurses and waitresses both have this problem: pens disappear. They sprout legs and walk away. So maybe get a special pen that is easily identifiable. Or just grab a nice big box of pens and attach a small gift card to their favorite store.
4. A gift basket of foot beauty products- Nurses spend alot of time on their feet. Wouldn’t it be nice if they went home and could soak them? Put together a basket or bag with everything he or she will need to relax. And check out this Citrus Spa Gift Basket if you want to make it yourself!
5. A Tervis Tumbler (or another reuseable cup)- Because nurses are on their feet so much so they need to stay hydrated. Grab them a nice reuseable cup that will keep both hot and cold. They even have a few that say nurse on them.
These can be small ways to tell someone congratulations and thank you- they have chosen a career that will really make a difference!
Check out other Graduation Gift Suggestions: