8th Grade Graduation Gifts
8th grade graduations appear to be all the rage now. I’m not even sure I had Kindergarten graduation back in my day but it’s nice to see students hitting those important milestones. Here are some popular ideas for 8th Grade Graduation Gifts.
1. Cash (but make them work for it)- Everyone can use cash when they graduate. I love this MagNif Money Maze Puzzle. Make them earn their gift!
2. Gift Cards– High School requires a new wardrobe and many other items if you are going to start off strong (atleast according to most 8th graders). Gift cards for online shopping, the mall, the movies or anywhere else will be greatly appreciated. I have an 8th grader in my life and she recommended Starbucks), Regal Cinemas or Target (you can buy these online).
3. “Right of Passage” Jewelry– There are some pieces of jewelry I associate with being more adult. Maybe for a girl a simple string of pearls or a birthstone necklace.
4. Cell Phone Accessories – If the student in your life has a cell phone it probably has a tough life. Cracked screens, broken covers and missing pieces seem to be pretty common. Maybe buy a new cover or case. Or even better- upgrade their cell phone.
5. A Thought A Day: Five Year Journal – I LOVE this gift idea. Use this five-year journal to record just one line every day. As each year passes, the student can look back and see what they were thinking or doing on the same day in previous years.
And check out these College Graduation Gift Suggestions!