Police Academy Graduation Gifts
Very special people deserve very special gifts. So if someone you know is graduating from the police academy here are some suggestions I received from current officers:
1. Streamlight Stinger Flashlight: Every person I talked to mentioned a good strong flashlight being their number one gift pick. The Streamlight Stinger Flashlight was mentioned frequently as the light of choice. It has incredible reviews on Amazon. You can also buy accessories if he already has one.
2. A Leatherman or Multi-Use Tool: This was also mentioned by almost every person I spoke with. Each said theirs has been used time and time again on the job.
3. A St. Michael Medal: St. Michael is the Patron Saint of Police and for those officers with faith it can be a powerful symbol. Many mentioned having a medal on their keychains or attached to their vests.
4. An Aluminum Clipboard with a Storage Compartment– officers mentioned needing the storage space to keep blank forms. This is a very reasonably priced but practical gift.
5. Vehicle/Trunk Organizer– if the department does not have take home cars officers have lots of items they will have to take from car to car with them. Consider a trunk organizer to make their lives easier.
6. A Pouch for Latex Gloves– I didn’t even know this product existed! Since officers sometimes deal with violent people they need to keep latex gloves handy. This is a nice gift if you are looking to spend under $20.
Check out other Graduation Gift Suggestions: