NEW ITEMS ADDED! Including Large Utility Totes!
Attention Thirty-One Gifts fans! There is a “Christmas in July” Thirty-One Outlet Sale going on right now! It started June 27th and will run through July 11th. That’s right…a TWO WEEK Outlet Sale. Here’s how it will work:
- Starting June 27th Thirty-One will post Outlet Sale items on the website. These items will be offered at deep discounts and will be on the website until they are sold out.
- On July 5th MORE Thirty-One Items will be added and the Outlet Sale will be refreshed.
- All Outlet Sale items qualify for the customer specials. So you can stock up on Outlet Sale items and still earn your customer specials for the month!
July Customer Specials run July 1st through July 31st and you can grab any one special for every $35 spent which means saving big on lunch thermals for the entire family!
So make sure you bookmark this post to come back and find out the best deals and enjoy huge savings on Thirty-One products.!
Now here are some notes about the Thirty-One Outlet Sale.
- All items are as supplies last so please be aware that if an item is in your cart but not paid the item could go out of stock. Once you place an order, pay and get a confirmation number you should be okay!
- They are hoping to sell all their extra inventory! So check back if you don’t see something you like as they will add more items on July 5th!
- Think ahead to next Christmas and teacher gifts!
- All Outlet Sale Items are FINAL SALE. They can not be returned or exchanged.
- Shipping/Delivery will be approximately TWO weeks from order date.
- Please be patient if the site is slow especially the first few days of the sale.
Just a note- I don’t sell Thirty-One. I have had over a dozen readers e-mail in the last few days to let me know they do and would be more than happy for me to use their links. I have the link of a friend in this post who helps me with stuff on a pretty regular basis and this is my way of returning the favor. However if you have a friend who sells 31 be sure to contact them – I know they would appreciate the commission!