Right now at Woot you can grab this Sun Joe SJ-BZ15W-WHT UV Indoor Insect Fruit Fly Trap, Non-Toxic UV Light, Non-Zapper – Bug Light w/10-Sticky Glue Traps Included for $16.99. And if you have Amazon Prime it ships for FREE!
BUZZ OFF! Get set to rid your rooms of pesky bugs and Get Equipped® with the 5-Watt Indoor Electric Bug Trapper from SUN JOE®!
Lightweight and designed for indoor use, it’s ideal for in the office, around the house and kitchen, near trash bins, plants, in the RV, and more!
It’s safe around kids and pets, too, thanks to its chemical-free, non-toxic UV light that effectively lures mosquitoes, fruit flies, gnats, moths and other flying pests into its powerful suction fan that traps them to the high-tack, disposable glue board (includes 10 replacement glue boards; additional boards sold separately).
Simply empty the removable collection tray when full. Features include two luring light modes: dimmed and bright, plus a collapsible transport handle, a bug cleaning brush, and a 4′ USB power cord with AC adapter.
- 5-WATT INDOOR ELECTRIC BUG TRAPPER is perfect for in the office, around the house and food sources, trash bins, plants, in the RV, and more!
- KID- + PET-FRIENDLY thanks to its chemical-free, non-toxic UV light that effectively lures mosquitoes, fruit flies, gnats, moths and other flying pests into its suction fan that traps them to the disposable 4.3″ high-tack glue board (replacement boards sold separately)
- LIGHT MODE SELECTION: Dimmed + bright
- COLLAPSIBLE HANDLE for easy transport
- 4′ USB POWER CORD with AC adapter for charging
- OTHER FEATURES: Removable collection tray and cleaning brush; 2-year warranty
- Peel the paper backing from the glue board.
- Press the tray release button to unlock the tray at the bottom of the bug trapper. Then place the glue board with the sticky side up onto the inside of the tray.
- Close the tray.
- Unplug the bug trapper then press the tray release button to open the tray.
- Use the included cleaning brush to clean the funnel and tray.
- Connect the included power cable into the USB port of the USB adapter.
- Plug the USB adapter into an appropriate electrical outlet.
- Plug the other end of the power cable into the power socket on the back of the bug trapper.
- Press the power button to turn the device on or off.
- Press the mode button to cycle between two operating modes:
- Fan + UV (dimmed)
- Fan + UV (regular)
- Simply leave the bug trapper running in an indoor environment. The UV light will attract insects to the device allowing the fan to suck them down onto the glue board.