Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg is launching a one-day sale on September 14 for their Howl-O-Ween celebration.
The flash sale includes a discounted rate of $31 per person for Sunday through Thursday stays throughout the month of October when using the promotion code MONSTER. The offer is for a standard suite with a minimum of three guests per room.
Howl-O-Ween celebration kicks off October 1 and runs through Halloween.
I want to remind you the last time they did a flash sale their website crashed HARD and was down a while. So be patient!
Highlights of Howl-O-Ween include:
- Beautiful decorations in the lobby with pumpkins, gourds, leave sand other festive decor.
- Children can collect treats at all the candy stops through the lodge and meet characters.
- Howl-O-Ween Arts & Crafts: Great Wolf Lodge is offering a collection of pre-packaged arts and craft projects that families can complete on their own either in the comfort of their room or at one of the physically distanced tables in the lodge. Fun projects include a bat hat, spider headband, ghoulish bracelets, not-so-spooky buttons and Halloween masks
- Candy Corn Count: There is a ghastly number of Candy Corn filled to the brim in a jar at the front desk. The mysterious mission is to guess how many of the devilish treats are inside. Guesses will be collected throughout Howl-O-Ween. The guess closest to the correct number (without going over) will win a Great Wolf Gift Card
- Howl-O-Ween Mini-Events: Boo Bingo where five in a row is a bingo and yelling “boo” is the winning lingo. Take a Wiley Guess will challenge families on their knowledge of Halloween myths, legends, lore and traditions. Wiley Says, like Simon Says, but with some hauntingly delightful moves that will won’t raise the dead, but definitely raise your spirits