Grapefruit Mock Mojito
This is such a fun spin on a traditional mojito, but with a little extra color and flavor!
This is the perfect beverage if you’re in the mood for something refreshing – without the alcohol. Add to your next bridal shower, engagement party, baby shower, dinner party, backyard BBQ or serve up on a tray as a wedding signature drink. The grapefruit mock mojito is also easy to make, looks beautiful in a clear glass and is easy on the budget. Serve up something fancy at your next event and make this drink the talk of the party!
3 teaspoons granulated sugar
5 mint leaves, plus sprigs for garnish
Lime (cut into wedges)
Ruby-red grapefruit juice
Place lime wedges in bottom of glass, add sugar and mint.
Add ice cubes.
Add half glass of grapefruit juice and remaining glass club soda/seltzer to top glass.
Mix together and serve with sprig of mint!
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 5 mint leaves, plus sprigs for garnish
- Lime (cut into wedges)
- Ruby-red grapefruit juice
- Club soda/seltzer
- Ice cubes
- Place lime wedges in the bottom of the glass.
- Add sugar and mint.
- Muddle together.
- Add ice cubes.
- Add half glass of grapefruit juice and remaining glass club soda/seltzer to top glass. Mix together and serve with sprig of mint!
Recipe derived from: Martha Stewart