This week Disney released their new rates for 2020 as well as some season pass and parking updates that go into effect a little bit earlier. The season pass and parking prices will update 6/18/19.
- Disney Platinum Pass increased from $894 to $1119 (Renewal now $951)
- Disney Platinum Plus Pass increased from $994 to $1219 (Renewal now $1036)
- Florida Resident Silver increased from $479 to $519
- Florida Resident Gold increased from $609 to $699
- Florida Resident Weekday Select Annual Pass increased from $319 to $349
- Epcot After 4 Annual Pass increased from $289 to $309
- Platinum Florida Resident increased from $749 to $899
- Platinum Plus Florida Resident increased from $849 to $999
- DVC Platinum Plus Pass increased from $849 to $999
- DVC Platinum Pass increased from $749 to $899
- DVC Gold Pass increased from $609 to $699
- Disney Value Resorts: $15 ($13 for reservations made before 6/18/19 for 2019-2020)
- Disney Moderate Resorts: $20 ($19 for reservations made before 6/18/19 for 2019-2020)
- Disney Deluxe & Deluxe Villa Resorts: $25 ($24 for reservations made before 6/18/19 for 2019-2020)
2020 Disney World Package BONUS (Free Disney Gift Card) for One Week ONLY!
As a bonus, if you book your Disney World 2020 package from June 18-June 25 you can be eligible for a Disney Gift Card. You will receive this free Disney Gift Card a few weeks (before you leave for your Disney World vacation). You can use this free Disney Gift Card for Mickey Mouse ice cream bars, Character Dining, a D & B purse, or even a day at the spa.
The amount of your Disney Gift Card is based on your package total, before tax and airfare.
Package Total Amount of Gift Card
$2000-2999.99 $50 Disney Gift Card
$3000-3999.99 $75 Disney Gift Card
$4000-4999.99 $100 Disney Gift Card
$5000-up $150 Disney Gift Card
Carrie will give you a free quote on how much your trip should be and help you look at possibilities of moving dates to get the best bang for your buck. If you just want a firm number to be able to make an informed decision she can do that. If the price goes down between now and your trip Carrie will get you the lower price option (just like Amazon). You do have to pay your balance 30 days before your trip.
I didn’t realize you could make payments on a trip without having to get a credit card or pay interest. You put $200 down and it locks in your price. Then you can make payments each month until you have paid for your trip in full. With cash. BEFORE you go.