We finally have the information on the Busch Gardens Williamsburg Halloween 2020 Event! After months of speculation we finally know what they are going to do! The event this year will be titled the Halloween Harvest and it looks like a perfect mix of family friendly activities and some scary things too.
When Will It Be Open?
This event will run from October 1st to November 1st during select hours. Thursdays through Sundays will have times open- including day time slots with the more family friendly stuff and night time slots with a higher scare factor.
How Do I Go to The Busch Gardens Williamsburg Halloween 2020 Event?
As with their other special events there will be a limited amount of spaces and reservations will be required. Season pass holders, membership holders and fun ticket holders will not have to pay for the event- otherwise single day tickets begin at $49.99. Reservations and tickets will be available beginning September 25 at 11 a.m.
We have not seen discounts on the other events and I do not anticipate we will on this one either. That being said if you are considering spending $49.99 on a ticket why not check out the Fun Card Deal and get a much better value?
What Will Be Open?
15 rides and coasters will be open, contactless trick-or-treating for the kids, a pumpkin scavenger hunt and Halloween scares with physical distancing, delicious seasonal dishes and drinks and more!
If you are curious what a visit is like right now check out my Busch Gardens Williamsburg Covid Visit to see their safety measures.
Here is the list of what will be open (so glad to see some stuff for the little ones finally open!)
Lock Ness Monster
Der Wirblewind (the big swings)
Sesame Street Forest of Fun
The Little Balloons and Gliders
What Can I Eat?
As usual there will be great food and here are the details:
- NEW! Best of Food & Wine Festival – offerings include Shrimp Po’boy, Fish and Chips, Cheddar Hushpuppies, Frozen Dirty Shirley and Ginger Limeade.
- NEW! The Brew Bar – a variety of beers including Spaten Oktoberfest and pretzel bites with beer cheese will be on tap at this location.
- NEW! Vesuvius Grill – menu includes Ruben Sliders, Meatballs, Frozen Lemonade and frosty draft beer.
- NEW! Marco Polo’s Marketplace – the menu is set with a variety of fan favorites including Italian and Asian entrées, plus Greek salads, roast beef sandwiches and beverages.
- NEW! Jack’s Night Cap – themed Halloween beverages will be offered here including Bloody Sangria, Green Demons, wine, syringes and test tube shots.
- NEW! Frost Bar – chilling beverages like the Vampire Bite, Bahummy Mummy, Bloody Daiquiris, Creepy Coladas and Boozy Pineapple Float will be on tap.
- NEW! Dessert Offerings – delectable Pineapple Whip, Scary ice cream cones, caramel apples and cheesecake with pumpkin spice sauce.
Are you ready for some fall fun at Busch Gardens Williamsburg?