If you have been trying to grab one on a budget this is your chance!
Apple Watch Series 2 is a superior sports watch that measures your workouts with detailed customizable metrics. An advanced activity tracker that shows you how often you move, exercise, and stand, and lets you share your progress. A powerful health tool that helps you be more conscious of your overall well-being, starting with your heart rate. And an all-day assistant that provides instant access to the people, apps, and information you care about most. There are cases made from aluminum and stainless steel and a full range of interchangeable bands in a variety of styles, colors, and materials.
- Stainless steel or aluminum case
- Dual-core processor
- Built-in GPS
- Water resistant 50 meters – Apple Watch Series 2 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 2 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n 2.4Ghz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Heart rate sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Second-generation OLED Retina display with Force Touch (2x brighter)2
- Sapphire crystal (stainless steel and ceramic cases)
- Ion-X glass (aluminum cases)
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 18 hours of battery life4
- Magnetic charging cable
- Requires an iPhone 5 or later.