Growing up my Mom taught my sister and I how to sew. Now that I am older I wish I had a sewing machine so that I could make curtains or little girl dresses to save money.
Amazon has a great deal today on the Brother XL2600I Sew Advance Sew Affordable 25-Stitch Free-Arm Sewing Machine. It is priced at just $79.17 (originally $149.99).
- Free-arm sewing machine with 25 built-in stitches, each with multiple stitch functions; good for novices and everyday sewing projects
- Accessory storage built into free arm; includes 5 accessory presser feet and bilingual user’s manual
- Features needle threader, thread cutter, drop-in bobbin loading, and auto bobbin winding; 1-step auto-size buttonholer
- 110-volt machine operates with foot pedal; light bulb for workspace illumination
Here are some other Amazon deals you can check out:
- Amazon Lowest Price: 2 RiverRidge Folding Storage ...
- Amazon Lowest Price: IMUSA Light Cast Iron Saute P...
- Amazon: Save Up To 65% on DALSTRONG Chef’s ...
- Amazon Lowest Price: BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop
- Amazon: Save Up To 54% on Keurig-K-Classic Brewers...
Save BIG on Household and Grocery Items- How to Use Amazon Subscribe and Save.
**Amazon prices can change at any time- be sure to double check the price before you purchase.**