I hesitate to even post this until all the wrinkles have been worked out, but it is supposed to be active now so I wanted you guys to know.
Walmart has a new coupon policy. Anyone who has taken my coupon class knows that I HATE using coupons at Walmart. I am lucky enough to live somewhere with better options. I know for some people this is not the case.
However 25% of all groceries in this country are sold at Walmart so I know some of you are using them for your shopping and I want you to know about the changes.
So first here is the link to a printable version (from Deal Seeking Mom) you can take with you to the store.
Here are the highlights:
Walmart will accept the following coupons:
– manufacturer’s coupons
– Internet printable coupons
– competitor’s coupons that have a specific price listed
– soft drink container caps
– Catalina coupons clearly labeled as “manufacturer coupon”
*the current debate right now is whether or not Walmart will accept Register Rewards in this category. As soon as I know something I will let you know*
Provided they meet the following criteria:
– one coupon per item
– coupons must have an expiration date and be redeemed prior to expiration
– change or overage will be given if a coupon exceeds a purchase
– coupon must be for an item Walmart sells
– coupons must be presented at the time of purchase
Walmart does not accept the following coupons:
– Internet printable coupons for a free product
– competitor’s coupons for dollars, cents or percentage off, B1G1 free, and double or triple value (NEW)
Management approval will be required for: (this is not different)
– transactions with 40 or more coupons
– any coupon with a value over $20
– $50 or more in coupons in a single transaction
Thanks Deal Seeking Mom!