Were you surprised to find a Pepsi-Co insert in the paper today? I was. Depending on your area it should include these coupons:
- Save $2/3 Quaker Oatmeal Squares, Cap’n Crunch, or Tropicana
- FREE Gatorade wyb Gatoride Prime AND One Gatorade Recover
- FREE Pepsi Max 2-Liter wyb Tostitos Chips AND Dip
- $1/1 Tostitos Chips or Dip
- Save $2/2 Pepsi 12 to 24-packs
- Save $2/2 Lipton 12-packs
- Save $2/2 Frito-Lay Multipacks, 22-ct.
- Save $2/2 Starbucks Frappuccino or Double Shot, 4-packs
- Save $0.55/2 Quaker Quakes Rice Snacks
- Save $1/1 Propel 6-pack
- Save $1.50/5 Sobe
- Save $1/4 AMP Energy
- Save 2/2 Lay’s Kettle Chips, SunChips or Rold Gold Pretzels (8.5-oz+)
- FREE Sierra Mist 2-Liter wyb SunChips or Lays Kettle Chips
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.