I know one of the ways people have really cut back on their expenses is doing their own haircuts. (Well some guys anyway.)
Right now on Amazon you can grab the Philips Norelco QC5130/40 Hair Clipper for $11.99. Just clip the $10 coupon in the middle of the page to get the discounted price.
It has very good feedback- read the reviews to check it out!
- Ultra quiet, reassures and calms kids (and moms) during the haircut, no loud motors here
- Kid friendly designed hair clipper comb tips, rounded tips protect skin and ensure a comfortable cutting experience
- More compact and lighter than average clippers, made for women’s hands and easier maneuvering around your child’s head
- How-to dvd includes tips and tricks on cutting different kinds of styles (buzzcut, long sports cut, the fade and curly hair)
- Easy maintenance to save you time, self sharpening blades need no oil or other care
- Adjustable comb for multiple length settings without the hassle
- Corded and cordless use
- High precision length settings: 10 settings up to 7/8 inch (21mm)
- Led charging light
- Rounded blades and combs ensure comfortable cutting and styling
Remember to double check the price before you buy- Amazon prices change quickly!
Thanks For The Mommas!