Haven’t been able to figure out how to organize your coupons? Don’t want to spend money on a binder?
If so A Frugal Chick, Mom on Dealz and The Coupon Challenge have a great give away for you! Your very own filled coupon binder (it is a zipper binder full of sheet protectors for your future use). It is organized by inserts (there will be about 15 of them), so you can decide if you want to cut them or leave them intact!
While it is not full yet over the next two weeks we will be cramming it full of inserts, ready to use!
So, would you like to find a filled coupon binder in your mail box? We are dying to give it away to one of our readers!
Since the three of us combined are giving away the binder you have to visit all three sites to enter. You can enter up to 4 times. Here is how:
1. Leave a comment on this post telling me what time you went to bed on New Year’s Eve.
2. Leave a comment on this post at The Coupon Challenge telling her about your favorite holiday gift.
3. Leave a comment on this post at Mom on Dealz and tell her about the favorite gift you gave this season.
You MUST leave a comment on all three sites to win. That is your first entry.
You can do any of the things below for extra entries:
4. Follow A Frugal Chick on facebook. Leave a comment here telling me that you do. Leaving a comment on facebook does not count!
5. Follow Mom on Deals on facebook. Leave a comment here telling her that you do.
A winner will randomly be selected on January 15th from all of the entries. Once the winner has been verified we will e-mail them. They will have 24 hours to respond. If they do not, a new winner will be chosen!