Check out this great tutorial to make a valentine wreath!
There are a ton of DIY Valentine’s wreaths this year, but after much searching I decided that simple was better.
For just under $6.00 I have a new wreath for my front door that looks great and was simple to make.
What you will need:
- Stick heart wreath (purchased at Michaels- just grab a coupon out of the Sunday paper)
- 3 sheets of red felt
- Red ribbon of your choice
- Hot glue gun and hot glue sticks
How to make the wreath:
Step 1: Plug in your hot glue gun so that it gets hot.
Step 2: Make the felt flowers
- Cut each of your sheets of felt into 3 equal strips. When you finish you should have a total of 9 strips of red felt.
- Using the felt strips cut out 27 circles.
- Use felt flower tutorial from “Lines Across” to finish 3 flowers.
Step 3: Hot glue the flowers to the wreath wherever you like best. Press and hold to make sure they are secure.
Step 4: Determine the length of ribbon desired and cut.
Step 5: Loop the ribbon through one side of the heart making sure to cross over the middle and then going out the other side. (see picture above for visual)
Step 6: Tie a bow at the top and hang on your front door.
Beautiful and simple!