Looking for something fun to do with the family this weekend in Hampton Roads?
Check out this list:
- Pungo Strawberry Festival! ($10 parking fee) in Pungo, VA
- Summer Fun Kickoff at First Landing State Park 2500 Shore Drive Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Visit the Giant Duck at The Chrysler Museum of Art, 245 W Olney Rd, Norfolk, Virginia 23510
- Hampton Residents- FREE Swimming at Community Pools in Hampton VA
- Umoja Festival at nTelos Wireless Pavilion 16 Crawford Circle, Portsmouth, VA 23704
- 10am-12pm Mermaid Storytime at Old Beach Farmers Market 620 19th Street, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451
- 6-10pm Family Great Adventure Series on the beach at 27th Street, Virginia Beach VA
- 7-9ppm Hayrides at Newport News Park Jefferson Avenue, Newport News, VA
- 1pm Military Families- Free Movie “Planes” at JEBLCFS Gator Theater Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story, Virginia Beach VA
- 4-6:30pm FREE Spring and Summer Football/Cheer Workouts (ages 5-15) at Greenbrier Middle School 1016 Greenbrier Parkway, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- 7-9pm Big Bands on the Bay at Ocean View Beach Park W Ocean View Ave Norfolk, VA 23503
Find these and even more ideas for family fun (including Strawberry picking!) on the MyActiveChild.com Hampton Roads Calendar!
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.