Looking for something fun to do with the family in Hampton Roads?
Check out these events:
- Museums on Us® from Bank of America (free admission for cardholder) museums in Portsmouth, Richmond, Williamsburg, VA
- 8am-8pm Yorktown Pirate Invasion! at The Waterman’s Museum 309 Water Street, Yorktown, VA 23690
- 9am-12pm Home Depot Kids Workshop at all participating Home Depot Locations
- 10am-2pm Get Off Your HIDE & RIDE PoNo Rodeo (canned good donation is requested) at Port Norfolk, Portsmouth VA
- 10am-4pm 24th Newport News Children’s Festival of Friends at 13560 Jefferson Avenue Newport News, VA 23603
- 10am-4pm Alantic Coast Kite Festival at 17th Street Park (on the beach between 17th and 18th Streets), Virginia Beach VA
- 10am-5pm Pirates! at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Museum 2 High Street on the Portsmouth VA Waterfront
- 10am-7pm Spring Into Summer! at Virginia Beach Sportsplex 2181 Landstown Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23456
- 11am-3pm KidZone Fountain Fun Day at Peninsula Town Center 5100 Kilgore Ave, Hampton, VA 23666
- 11am-6:30pm Link’s Buckroe Beach Blast Charity Event at Buckroe Beach & Park 100 1st Street South: Hampton, VA 23664
- 10am – 4pm Atlantic Coast Kite Festival at Portsmouth City Park 140 City Park Avenue Portsmouth VA
- 12-4pm Hunt For History! at Hampton History Museum, 120 Old Hampton Lane, Hampton VA
Find these and even more ideas for family fun on the MyActiveChild.com Hampton Roads Calendar!