Looking for something fun to do this weekend in Hampton Roads?
Check out all the great things available:
- Afrikan American Festival at Mill Point Park 100 Eaton Street Hampton, VA 23669
- Support a Sailor at Hampton Roads Naval Museum, 1 Waterside Dr. #248, Downtown Norfolk (in Nauticus Building)
- Summer Free Activities at Bass Pro Shop 1972 Power Plant Pkwy Hampton, VA 23666
- 9:30am-4pm Aberdeen Gardens Heritage Day at Aberdeen Gardens Museum 57 N. Mary Peake Boulevard, Hampton VA 23666
- 10am Acme Reptile Show at Hoffler Creek Wildlife Refuge 4510 Twin Pines Rd. Portsmouth, VA 23703
- 10am-2pm Summer Bash by Bryant and Stratton College at Peninsula Town Center, Town Square, 4410 East Claiborne Square, Hampton, VA 23669
- 10:15am-12:15pm Ryan the Balloon Guy at Princess Anne Area Library 1444 Nimmo Parkway Virginia Beach, VA 23456 (call to register 757-385-2610)
- 10:30am School of Scaring Event at the Disney Store Lynnhaven Mall 701 Lynnhaven Parkway Virginia Beach, VA 23452
- 2pm Where the Wild Things Are Character Storytime at Barnes & Noble- 1212 Greenbrier Pkwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- 3pm Ryan the Balloon Guy at Pungo-Blackwater Area Library 916 Princess Anne Road Virginia Beach, VA 23457 (call to register 757-385-7790)
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.