Please remember to check the weather and call ahead this weekend!
Here are the events for this weekend:
- North American Sand Soccer Championships at Oceanfront, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- 8am-11pm Hardee’s Latin Fest at On the beach at 24th Street, Virginia Beach VA
- 10am Monsters University Scarers Build at Hampton Roads Lowe’s Locations
- 10am-2pm Digging For Dinosaurs! at Hampton History Museum, 120 Old Hampton Lane, Hampton VA
- 10am-5pm The Battle of Craney Island at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Museum 2 High Street on the Portsmouth VA Waterfront
- 10am-7pm SkyFest Eastern Sky Native American Festival and Concert 17th Street Park (on the beach between 17th and 18th Street), Virginia Beach VA
- 11am-1pm Father’s Day Crafts at Pembroke Mall 4554 Virginia Beach Blvd Virginia Beach, VA 23462
- 12-3pm Second-Saturday Family Day: Mermaids! at The Selden Arcade 208 E. Main St. Norfolk VA
- 12-3pm Sister Cities City2City Cultural Fair at Westhampton Community Center 1638 Briarfield Rd Hampton VA
- 12-11:30pm HarborFest at Town Point Park, Downtown Norfolk
- 1pm Renegade Storytime at Book Exchange / Movie & Music Exchange 116 E. Little Creek Rd Norfolk, VA 23505
- 1-10pm Seawall Music Festival – High Street, Portsmouth VA
- 2pm Monsters University Scarers Build at Hampton Roads Lowe’s Locations
Find these and even more ideas for family fun on the MyActiveChild.com Hampton Roads Calendar!
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.