Get them while they are HOT!
- Round watch in stainless steel featuring partially skeletonized dial, unidirectional bezel, and logo on band
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Protective Sapphitek crystal dial window
- Features date window, luminous hour markers, screw-down crown, and chronograph functions with 60-second, 30-minute, and day-of-the-week subdials
- Water-resistant to 330 ft (100 m): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
This deal ends at midnight or while supplies last, so don’t hesitate. Order now!
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.