I love Rite Aid and free stuff at Rite Aid is even better!
Ace single cold pack $1.29 (Look in the travel section.)
$1.50/1 Ace Hot and Cold Therapy Products
Final price free (they should adjust the coupon down for you)
Thanks Budget Saving Mom!
Take the pledge to help feed America and they will donate one egg (up to 1 million eggs!), plus give you a coupon good for a FREE Dozen Eggs when you buy a dozen eggs. This is good on any brand of eggs!
Keep an eye out for the coupon- some people are reporting they received it and some are having issues! I will let you know if they resolve it!
Receive a free sample pack of Stay Free Ultra Thin Overnight when you enter your information here.
Here is a list of some of the nationwide places that let kids eat free. If you know of any others, leave a comment below! Be sure to check the comments- there is some good info there!
These are from the October 2010 All You Magazine.
Be sure to call ahead and confirm as they are franchises!
Buffalo Wings and Rings: Kids 10 and under with a paying adult get a free special meal on Monday nights
Chilis: One child per adult receives a free entree off the kids menu on Mondays
Dennys: On Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4 to 10 p.m. kids 10 and younger get a complimentary dinner
Fuddruckers: Mondays and Tuesdays from 4 p.m. to closing, get a free kids meal with a purchase of an adult meal
Piccadilly: On Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Thursdays kids get an entree, two sides, dessert and a drink for $.99.
Moe’s Southwest Grill: One free kids meal per adult entree every Sunday after 4 p.m. (I know in Hampton Roads some of the Moe’s do this on a different night)
Johnny Rockets: On Tuesday and Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. buy an entree and drink and get a free kids meal.
Golden Corral: All day, every day, kids three and under eat for free from the buffet when you order an adult meal.
Today, September 23rd, all day long, Carvel will be offering free 3 oz scoops of their Swiss Miss Ice Cream. Click here for all the details!
This Saturday, September 25th from 10:00 -11:00am, kids can make a Fire Truck at Lowe’s Build & Grow Clinics.
Check with your local store for participation and be sure to register ahead of time. If you don’t see your store listed, it means the spaces are filled.
If you have received your October All You Magazine, there is a coupon inside for Buy One Get One Free NYC cosmetics.
This week at Rite Aid they are on sale Buy One Get One Free (ends on 9/25/10).
So take in your coupon, pick out your two items and go up to the register.
Make sure you use your Rite Aid Wellness Card and it makes both items free!
Every Friday you see me publish a post about it being “Mega Swag Bucks Day.” I thought I would do a detailed blog on what Swag Bucks is and how to maximize your earnings!
First of all, what is Swagbucks? It’s a search engine that allows you to “search and win” by awarding Swagbucks when you perform searches using their engine. You collect Swagbucks and then redeem them for prizes- I usually get gift cards! It only takes 450 Swagbucks to get a free $5 Amazon.com gift card, and you get thirty just for signing up here.
So once you are signed up, how do you maximize your Buck Potential? Here are a few ways:
1. The Swag Bucks Toolbar. This is hands-down the easiest way to earn points. Sometimes they give me points just for having it on my computer! It goes right under your address bar and has a search field, keeps a running total of the Swagbucks you’ve earn, and has an inbox and links to various parts of the Swagbucks site. I promise it is perfectly safe to download- I have it on both my work and home computers.
So, install the toolbar and you can easily use the Swagbucks search engine right from your browser without having to navigate to another site. Another cool thing about the toolbar is that they release codes good for free Swagbucks via the toolbar. Watch the inbox and when it alerts you to having a new message, it will quite often contain a code for a free Swagbuck or two!
Click here to download it now!
2. Search with Swagbucks! I use Swagbucks when I am searching for simple things, and google when things are complicated. Want to check your facebook page? Use Swagbucks to get to facebook! I have also found that often times things that are popular in the news earn Swag Bucks. A few months ago I got 30 Swagbucks for searching for “Balloon Boy” (remember him?).
3. Refer your friends. Once you are comfortable with Swag Bucks and love it as much as I do, you will want to tell people about it! Whenever you refer a friend to Swagbucks, you earn Swagbucks while they earn, up to their first 1000 Swagbucks! So, if you refer 5 friends and they keep on using Swagbucks until they get up to having earn 1000 Swagbucks each, you’ll get 5000 Swagbucks!
4. Read the Swag Bucks blog! Occasionally on the official Swagbucks blog, they’ll release a code for a free Swagbuck, or give you a hint as to where to find one.
5. Shop through Swagbucks. I personally don’t use this one much, because ebates gives me cash back on purchases I make on-line. However if something I need to buy isn’t on ebates, I definately buy it through Swagbucks.
So hopefully this will help you guys maximize your Swagbucks! Start searching!