Many of my readers (and myself) will be taking advantage of the Food Lion School of Champions promotion over the next two weeks. I already did my first shopping trip today (click here to check it out). So now I had the chance to go home and turn my credits into some shopping money!
I chose to turn my credits into Amazon credit for future purchases:
- Go to www.foodlion.com/champions.
- Enter in the information from the front of your VISA Rewards catalina you received at check out.
- A VISA virtual account like the one in the above picture will pop up in front of you (except you will be able to see the numbers). This is a VISA card number. I always write the number, expiration and security code on the back of the catalina.
- Click here to load credit into your Amazon account. You could also purchase Amazon gift cards. You won’t be able to ever use the credits to buy a gift card once you load them so if you think you would like to give the credit as gift cards be sure to just e-mail them to yourself.
- Enter the amount $10.
- When you reach the payment screen use the VISA number you received to pay! You will need to add the number as a new credit card on your account. You can delete it later.
That’s it! Super easy.
You could also reload a Food Lion gift card if you already have one.
You can do this online here. You MUST have an existing Food Lion Gift card to reload (you can buy one at the store). Use this only if have 1-2 virtual cards to load. If you have more than 2 virtual cards you want to use to reload CALL 1.800.811.1748 and they can reload your cards for you. Your new balance will take overnight to actually load (so if you call at noon, it will be available the next morning). They will have a TON of calls so please be super nice- they are going to hate the next two weeks.