We have really seem some “holiday-like” deals over the last few weeks. Bikes normally go on sale around the end of the year- it’s nice to see these deals for those of you who like to get ahead of the curve!
Today on Amazon you can grab these Schwinn 12″ Bikes for only $49.99. This is ALMOST the lowest price they have been on Amazon- for a few hours they were about $1 less. They have 560 reviews and a five star rating so I would say these are a great investment!
- Schwinn foot to floor frame design
- Air tires and tubes
- Adjustable seat height
- Adjustable handlebars
And don’t forget to grab a Toddler Helmet as well so they can start right away!
Here are some other Amazon deals you can check out:
- Amazon: Fisher-Price Little People Songs & Sounds Camper $23.99
- Amazon: Melissa & Doug Countdown to Christmas Wooden Advent Calendar $21.99
- Amazon: LEGO City Ferry $19.19
- Amazon: Whitmor Black Storage Cubes (Set of 4) $18.49
- Amazon: 20% Off Sensible Portions Veggie Snacks (YUM)
There are so many ways to save using Amazon. Each day Amazon has amazing prices on the following:
- Gold Box Deals – There is a new deal everyday at super discounts.
- Lightning Deals – These are deals that are scheduled throughout the day. They are at deep discounted prices and are only available for a short period or while supplies last. Prime members can often get early access.
- Amazon Coupons – These are clip-able coupons for groceries, health and beauty aids, household products and more. You must be logged in to use these.
- Outlet – These are usually overstock or clearance items that have huge markdowns.
- Digital Deals – These include all the latest deals on digital media including ebooks, apps, music and more. There is usually a Free Daily App available as well.
Save BIG on Household and Grocery Items- How to Use Amazon Subscribe and Save.
**Amazon prices can change at any time- be sure to double check the price before you purchase.**