Pineapple is one of my kiddos favorite fruits, but until I discovered the corer I dreaded buying them because they are a lot of work. Thanks to the pineapple corer buying a pineapple is no longer dreadful because I know cutting it will only take a minute.
Right now on Amazon, you can score a pineapple corer for only $6.47 (originally $19.99) and it qualifies for free shipping with a purchase of $35 or more. With Amazon you never know how long the sale will last so snatch one up today.
If you all ready have one they would make a great bridal shower gift or inexpensive holiday present for friends and family that you just buy a little something for.
- Peels, cores, and slices an entire pineapple in seconds
- Made from durable, stylish stainless steel with a medium-sized blade
- Create one slice at a time or cut up the whole fruit at once
- Makes perfectly-shaped rings; preserves shell intact to use as a bowl
- Ideal for a hostess gift or for tropically themed parties