Zaycon Foods is beginning their (almost) nationwide delivery of ground beef and bacon!
For those of you who aren’t familiar with Zaycon you can check out my first post about them. They deliver great horomone and anti-biotic free meat at reasonable prices to many cities around the country.
They just sent out the e-mail tonight that they are taking orders for my area so they might be in your area too! Here are the details on the products for this delivery:
Fresh 93/7 Ground Beef is ONLY $2.97/lb!
• Fresh, Premium, Fine Grind 93/7 Super* Lean Ground Beef
• Comes in a 40-lb case with four 10-lb chubs per case (approximate weight)
• No chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing
• Processed at a USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art plant employing strict operating protocols (including HACCP) and the highest in food-safety standards
• Prior to processing, inspectors from the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service randomly sample cattle under a monitoring plan and perform testing for antibiotic residues
* USDA nutrition labeling standards defines “extra lean” and “lean” ground beef based on the lean/fat ratio. While not part of these guidelines, the term “super lean” is often used in the grocery sector to describe ground beef at the upper end of the “lean” category (i.e., “Zaycon Foods 93/7 Super Lean Ground Beef”). This ground beef product is 93% lean and 7% fat
Fresh Hickory Smoked Bacon is ONLY $2.97/lb!
• High quality, medium-cut hickory smoked sliced bacon (14-18 slices per pound)
• Order includes two 15-lb cases with two 7.5-lb packages per case (Total order size is 30-lbs)
• Premium, high-quality and consistent, this hickory-smoked bacon has a wonderful flavor and represents a great value for families
• Easy to share with a friend if you do not think you can use the entire case
So check out Zaycon Foods to place your order or sign up to be notified when they come to your town. Be sure to tell them A Frugal Chick sent you!
The information will also be on their site about where they will be dropping off the food.
In my area they are taking orders until 1/13 or when they sell out.