If you need some SERIOUS liquid to stay cold I have the solution for you.
Today on Woot (owned by Amazon) you can grab this YETI YRAMB64 Rambler 64oz Stainless Steel Bottle for around $30- and a few dollars more off if you are an Amazon Prime member.
Perfect for remote campsites and harsh worksites alike, the 64oz Bottle takes insulation to the next level. Our double-wall vacuum insulation keeps drinks ultra-cold or piping hot for hours so you can take on the day without worrying about your resources.
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
Unlike narrow-mouthed water bottles that are a hassle to fill or rinse, our Rambler™ 64oz Bottle has a wide opening – our Over-the-Nose™ Technology – for easy loading, drinking, and cleaning. And with the insulated TripleHaul™ Cap in place, you won’t lose a drop.
- 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL: Made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they’re puncture- and rust-resistant.
- DOUBLE-WALL VACUUM INSULATION: Keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Because no one needs more work to do.
- TRIPLEHAUL™ CAP: The 100% leakproof cap with a 3-finger grip.
- OVER-THE-NOSE™ TECHNOLOGY: Extra-wide opening for easy loading, drinking, and cleaning.
YOU DO THE MATH
64 ounces. That’s a lot of coffee, margaritas, or ice cold water. Designed durable, this bottle is meant to be clipped on, tossed in, and rolled around the campsite, worksite, river or anywhere you know you’ll be needing serious refreshment.