- A Frugal Chick - https://www.afrugalchick.com -

Sell Your Kid’s Halloween Candy

Yep- I said it.  Take all the hard earned trick-or-treating candy and sell it…  to a dentist.

Dentists offices around the country will be teaming up with The Halloween Candy Buy Back again this year to collect candy for our deployed troops!  Let’s show them our support!

How does it work?

Find a participating dentist office in your area [1]and bring them your extra candy. They will actually pay you up to $1 per pound for the candy that you bring in. 

Make sure you give them a call before you head out, but this sounds like a great deal to me!