I finally got to Rite Aid today to grab my stuff. Here is a picture of my haul:
4 Nivea Body Washes $3.99 each
– $3/1 Nivea for Men Body Wash 4/17/2011 RP Insert (exp 5/14/2011) (I used 3)
– $3/1 Nivea for Women Body Wash 4/17/2011 RP Insert (exp 5/14/2011)
Final Price: $.99 each
Lysol Wipes $2.50
– $1 off Lysol Wipes Rite Aid printable
– $1.50/1 Lysol Printable from Facebook (not sure if it’s still available)
Final Price: FREE
Air Wick Air Freshner Buy One Get One Free $1.69
– B1G1 Air Wick 100% Natural Propellant Spray 4/17/2011 SS Insert (exp 5/29/2011) (used 3)
(the coupon was only good up to $1.39 off)
Final Price: $.15 each
So here is how the transaction went:
Total Purchase (after Wellness Card was scanned): $23.53
Then I gave them a $3 off of $15 coupon (check the bottom of your last receipt at Rite Aid)
New Total: $20.53
Total After Other Coupons: $1.86
Plus with the Nivea I received $5 in UpRewards which is $5 off my next visit!
So in coupon math it was a $3.14 moneymaker!
Ok, I’M SO copying your strategy and doing the same thing tomorrow. Thanks so much!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your site!!! 🙂
Elizabeth Merce says
The Nivea was on sale at Walmart this week for $3 so I got it for FREE when I used the coupon!
Yep- if Rite Aid hadn’t been giving Up Rewards along with the purchase I would have gotten it somewhere else.
I found the Nivea Body Wash at Walgreen’s for $3.79. So it was only 79 cents after coupons.