This came up at the perfect time- I just used my last batteries in my camera!
Office Max is where I prefer to buy my batteries (although sometimes I get them at the drug stores) because of their Max Perks program.
This week I will absolutely be purchasing this deal:
Buy (2) Duracell Batteries $16.99 each
Get $16.98 each back in Max Rewards
Like paying $.01 each after Max Rewards
You must purchase in store.
Below is their disclosure about MaxPerks but here is my version of it in English:
1. Be sure you are signed up for Max Perks. You can sign up in the store.
2. Pick up the batteries you want to buy. The max you can buy is two packs. You can check the Office Max flyer for the specific types included.
3. When you pay at check out they will be $16.99 each.
4. In a few weeks you will get an e-mail from MaxPerks letting you know that $16.98 per pack has been deposited into your Max Perks account. Follow the directions in that message and you can take a certificate with you to the store. It’s basically an Office Max gift certificate for $16.98. You can use it on almost anything in the store- since I am a couponer I would probably use it on ink for my printer!
* Member’s MaxPerks ID card must be presented at time of purchase; no Bonus Reward adjustments will be made after purchase. All Bonus Reward offers valid in store, online and/or via phone order, unless otherwise indicated. Bonus Rewards issued are based upon price actually paid by Member, as advertised price can be reduced by any applicable coupon or discount. Bonus Rewards for these offers, along with any other rewards a Member may have earned during the same period, will be issued in the next statement cycle in the form of a MaxPerks Reward Card redeemable toward future purchases at OfficeMax®. Reward Cards expire 90 days from date of issuance, except in Florida where they expire one (1) year from date of issuance.
P&G has a coupon for Duracell batteries! I wonder if you can use the coupon?
Thanks for letting me know! Mine had a cat laying on it!
Priscilla Cavalca says
This actually says in-store only in the sales sheet…