One of the best purchases I made in the last year was an annual membership to the Norfolk Botanical Gardens. They have been open the entire year when almost everything else was closed and honestly it is such a calming place to be. It’s amazing how different it is every week- when you go just a few days apart completely different
Norfolk Botanical Gardens Membership Swaps
September 2020: Membership Swap with the Hampton Roads YMCA
NBG Members can visit any of the 22 YMCA of South Hampton Roads locations up to five times in September to enjoy a safe place to exercise with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, indoor and outdoor pools, group fitness classes, and child care while you work out.
- Pre-registration is required for pools and fitness classes, but not to visit the Y.
- Garden members can also take advantage of discounted member pricing on programs such as personal training and the e-learning academy in the month of September.
- Garden members show their valid Norfolk Botanical Garden membership card, photo ID, and complete a guest waiver form upon visiting any YMCA of South Hampton Roads
NBG members who join the Y in September will pay no joining fee, a savings up to $100.
YMCA Members who visit Norfolk Botanical Garden will receive free admission. YMCA Members will also receive a 10% discount in the Garden Gift Shop and the Marigold & Honey Cafe. Not valid for special events and education programs. Click here for more info.
Please follow the instructions and use the promo code in the email from your home YMCA gym.
Members of the YMCA that also become members of Norfolk Botanical Garden during their visit can enjoy a second summer for free (a total of 14 months).
And be sure to check out the Virginia Zoo Membership Swaps!
October 2020: Membership Swap with the Virginia Zoo
- Members of the Norfolk Botanical Garden will also enjoy free admission for up to 6 people when they visit the Zoo, and 10% discounts in the gift shop and food service locations. Not valid for special events (including Adult Night and ZooBoo) and education programs.
- Garden members must reserve timed tickets before they arrive at the Zoo and will need to show: (NBG Members will received an exclusive promo code the last week in September)
- Personal identification and
- Current Norfolk Botanical Garden Membership card or email confirmation of membership.
- Garden members who join the Virginia Zoo during the month of October can take advantage of two extra months – free – on a Virginia Zoo membership.
The Virginia Zoo is located at 3500 Granby Street, Norfolk, Virginia 23504 and is open daily from 9am to 5pm.
Virginia Zoo members who visit the Norfolk Botanical Garden will receive free admission. Virginia Zoo members will also receive a 10% discount in the Garden Gift Shop and the Marigold & Honey Cafe. Not valid for special events and education programs.
Please follow the instructions and use the promo code in the email from the Virginia Zoo.
Members of the Virginia Zoo that also become members of Norfolk Botanical Garden during their visit can enjoy a second summer for free (a total of 14 months).