Looking for something fun to do this weekend in Hampton Roads?
Check out all the great things available on a budget:
- MOCA’s Boardwalk Art Show & Festival! at Virginia Beach Oceanfront 19th-33rd Streets on the Boardwalk Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451
- Summer Free Activities at Bass Pro Shop 1972 Power Plant Pkwy Hampton, VA 23666
- 10am-12pm Summer Reading Kickoff Carnival at Mary D. Pretlow Library 111 W. Ocean View Avenue Norfolk, VA 23503
- 10am-3pm Community Day at Peninsula Fine Arts Center 101 Museum Drive, Newport News, VA 23606
- 10am-4pm Militia Day at Francis Land House 3131 Virginia Beach Boulevard, Virginia Beach, VA 23452
- 10am-5pm Forward for Freedom Vintage Car Show at Nauticus One Waterside Drive, Norfolk VA
- 11am Cocoa House Kidz Concert at MEO Central Library 4100 Virginia Beach Boulevard Virginia Beach, VA 23452
- 11am-3pm Summer Reading Carnival at Major Hillard Library 824 N. Old George Washington Hwy. Chesapeake, VA 23323
- 1-3pm Summer Festival at Barnes & Noble TCC at MacArthur Center 300 Monticello Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23510
- 10am-5pm Father’s Day at Hampton Roads Naval Museum Kids 1 Waterside Dr. #248, Downtown Norfolk (in Nauticus Building)
- 1pm Military Families- FREE Showing of “Despicable Me” at JEBLCFS Gator Theater Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story, Virginia Beach VA
Find these and even more ideas for family fun on the MyActiveChild.com Hampton Roads Calendar!