Looking for something fun and inexpensive to do with your family this weekend?
Check out the list:
- Weekend Events at First Landing State Park (there is a small parking fee) 2500 Shore Drive Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- East Coast Surfing Championship at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- 10am-2pm Free Cra-Z-Loom Bracelet Event at all participating Toys R Us locations
- 1-3pm FREE Elmer’s® Show IN Tell at participating Michaels Store locations
- 10am-1pm PAOB’s Envision Youth School Supply Give-A-Way & Celebration at Norfolk Police Department Training Center (Rear Picnic Area) 2500 North Military Highway Norfolk, VA 23502
- 10am-2pm Impact 2013: Community Family Day at South Morrison Family Education Center, 746 Adams Dr., Rm #9, Newport News VA
- 10am-6pm 4rd Annual Seawall Art Show at High Street Landing, Portsmouth VA
- 7pm Hayrides at Newport News Park 13560 Jefferson Avenue, Newport News VA
- 7-10pm Family Films by the Fountain “Honey I Shrunk The Kids” at City Center at Oyster Point Fountain Plaza 700 Town Center Drive Newport News, VA 23606
Find these and even more ideas for family fun on the MyActiveChild.com Hampton Roads Calendar!