Right now on Woot.com you can grab this Little Giant Velocity 22′ Multi-Purpose Ladder for only $189.99. And if you have Amazon Prime it ships for FREE!
You want fast, convenient and safe? Meet the Little Giant Velocity. Our customers said they wanted faster setup, faster takedown and lighter weight—all with the same legendary safety and versatility of the original Little Giant Ladder. That’s why we created the Little Giant Velocity.
The Little Giant Velocity® is constructed of a special alloy that makes it 20 percent lighter than any comparable industrial-rated ladder. The Velocity also includes several innovative new features such as the dual-pin hinge and the easy-to-use Rock Locks™ for quick adjustment. The Velocity can be used in many unique configurations as an A-frame, extension, staircase and 90-degree ladder, and with Velocity Trestle Brackets (sold separately) to form a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system. The Velocity’s wide-flared legs and aerospace-grade aluminum construction provide an unmatched feeling of safety and stability. The Little Giant Velocity is rated to hold 300 pounds on both sides and is a true two-person ladder.
- The Model 22 converts to a 19 foot extension ladder
- Enjoy an unmatched feeling of stability, dual-pin hinge, wide-flared legs and the highest quality construction. It is a true two-person ladder
- Use the Velocity as multiple sizes of A-frame, extension, 90-degree ladders, or as a scaffold system
- Buy one ladder to do the job of five!
- A-Frame max height: 9’1”, A-Frame min height: 5’1”
- Extension max height: 19′, Extension min height:11′
- Rung Size Single Section: Inner: 1.5” Outer: 1”
- Stepladder height: 5’7″
- Storage Depth: 9”, Storage height: 5’7″; Width at base: 27″
- Use the right ladder for the right job every time and avoid 95 percent of all ladder-related safety issues
- Reach some of the toughest areas such as the space above the staircase, vaulted ceilings and use your ladder over and around obstacles
- The Little Giant Velocity Model 22 exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is industrial rated up to 300 lbs.