Right now on Woot.com you can grab this Kodak Mobile Film Scanner for only $19.99. And if you have Amazon Prime it ships for FREE! I love how this works- you just put your cell phone on top of it and it scans the pictures onto your phone!
Love looking at your old films, but tired of messy wires and bulky scanning equipment? Skip the expensive fees and keep things simple with the KODAK Mobile Film Scanner. On the surface, it looks like a cute little box. But put it together, place your smartphone on top, and old photographs become digitized in seconds.
- SEE YOUR OLD MEMORIES COME TO LIFE: Cool Tabletop Film Scanner Lets You View Old Negatives & Slide Positives with Your Smartphone. Just Scan & Save to Share with Friends! Includes Collapsible Cardboard Platform/Film Tray & Battery- Powered LED Backlight for Subtle Illumination & Eco-Friendly Functionality.
- ALL YOUR OLD PHOTO TYPES: No More Complicated Scanning Devices or Expensive Digitization Services! Fun, Little Box Lets You Play Around for Hours Without the Headache of Professional Conversion. Compatible with 35mm Color Film Negatives, 35mm Black & White Film Negatives & 35mm Color Slides.
- GREAT FOR EXPERIMENTATION: Thinking About Converting Your Old Photos for Real? Our Affordable Scanner is Mostly for Play, But Has Lots of Working Features You Can Use to Practice. Includes Free Android App for Scanning, Editing & Sharing, Internal LED Backlight, Tray for Slides/Films & Scan Platform for Smartphone.
- CONVENIENT COLLAPSING DESIGN: Platform & Tray Fold Out & Break Down Into the Size of a Small Box for Effortless Storage & Travel. Perfect Portable Companion for a Fun Afternoon with Mom, Grandma or Kids| Cardboard Construction Keeps Things Light—a Great Nostalgic Gift for People of All Ages, No Tech Savvy Required
- SUPER EASY TO OPERATE: Load Film Onto the Tray, Place Your Lens Over the Hole & Tap the Screen to Focus & Capture. Note: Resolution Will Vary Depending on Slide & Camera Quality. If Images Come Out Blurry, Remember to Tap the Screen to Auto-Focus—and Keep Trying! This is Just a Toy, But Great Pics are Possible!