Right now on Woot (they are owned by Amazon) you can grab these KKUP2U Compression Socks for Men and Women Calf Knee High for Edema, Varicose Veins and Diabetic Socks for $10.99. And if you have Amazon Prime they will ship for FREE!
Compression stockings are specially made, snug-fitting, stretchy socks that gently squeeze your leg. Graduated compression or pressure stockings are tighter around your ankle and get looser as they move up your leg.
- Unique Copper Material – Besides Premium Performance Nylon and Elastic Fibers, the secret that makes our compression sock special and better is INFUSED COPPER – protecting your feet against fungi and bacteria, keeping your feet healthy and odor-free.
- Kinesiology Design – Besides the overall close weave than other brands, the places of calf, ankle, instep and toes are specially woven, this design absorbs fresh air and discharges perspiration when you move. Better oxygen circulation helps reduce lactic acid build-up and aids muscle recovery on exercise. Suitable for slight varicosity, pregnant women, nurses, sedentary and long-term standing people, outdoor sports enthusiasts. Ideal gifts for Father’s Day.
- Compression Therapy 20-30mmHg – Our compression stockings are strictly woven in such a way that the compression level is highest around the ankle and lessens towards the top of the hose. Compression increases the subcutaneous pressure, thereby helping to reduce and prevent swelling. It also reduces the ability of the superficial veins in the leg to expand and overfill with blood, preventing venous problems.
- Feet Air Circulation System – Maximum boosts to your blood circulation. The cooling stripe design makes your feet ventilated. Breathable oxygen circulation and air flow come up between strips on feet. It could absorb fresh air and discharge moisture while feet move.
Anyone’s legs can feel better while wearing gradient compression stockings, especially if you spend a lot of time sitting, standing or in a sedentary position. Gradient compression stockings are most beneficial for the following leg complaints:
- Tired, aching, heavy feeling legs
- Leg swelling
- Varicose veins
- Venous insufficiency
- Post-thrombotic syndrome
- Healed venous ulcers
- Active venous ulcers