So last night I did a quick post about this new survey site Jingit.
It turns out pretty much what you do is watch television commercials, answer a few basic questions and they put CASH onto a VISA prepaid card which they send you in the mail. Jingit has some associations with Walmart so I was thrilled to see it was a debit card I could use at any store (I have no warm fluffy feelings for Walmart) plus I love my stores that double coupons.
As of now I have watched 4 videos and earned $1. I would say it took less than 4 minutes. Additionally if I was a Walmart shopper I could earn points by scanning certain items in the store using their iPhone app.
Plus the commercial I watched today was one the Snicker’s ones with the “you aren’t yourself when you’re hungry” motto- which I think are kind of funny.
Here are the other ads:
- Earn $0.20 from S’Mores (should reset every 2 hours)
- Earn $0.25 from Snickers Halloween (click on Snickers, resets daily)
- Earn $0.50 from JELL-O (two ads for $0.25 each, resets daily)
- Earn $0.25 from JELL-O 4-Packs ($0.25, resets daily) *NEW Oct. 20*
- Earn $0.25 from JELL-O Mix-Ins ($0.25, resets daily) *NEW Oct. 20*
- Earn $0.25 from Elmer’s Glue-All (resets daily)
So far I am impressed! They haven’t asked for credit card information and they haven’t spammed me. I would say we are off to a great start!