I feel like I have seen it in enough places now that I can say with some confidence that Harris Teeter begins Triple Coupons tomorrow. (If I get it from one of my rock solid sources I will let you know. Also as some other on-line frugalistas post their deals I will link them on here.) They will go from 9/16 – 9/22 starting at 7 a.m.
Some basic rules for the rookies about Triple Coupons
– Only coupons up to $.99 are tripled
– MOST of the time even if the coupon says not to double or triple they still will. Don’t hold me to it, but the odds are pretty good.
– You have to have a VIC card for coupons to be tripled
– Only 20 coupons are accepted per day, per household
– Only one coupon per item- they do not triple their own coupons
– MOST of the time if something is B1G1 free and you only get one, it will ring up half price. There are exceptions so be sure to grab the sales ad.
Here is their coupon policy  if you would like to read more!
I will post some of my own personal advice a little bit later. There are ways to really maximize the triple coupon experience!