With Superbowl this weekend, it seems fitting to have the frugal recipe of the week be with that theme. Thanks to Sharon at Mom on Dealz  for providing us with great recipes using items on sale at Harris Teeter this week!
Chili Dogs with Chips and Dip
Ball Park Franks $2.24
-$0.75 coupon from RP 1/23
Cape Cod Chips $1.74
-$1 coupon from SS 1/23
Dean’s Dips $1.07
-$1/2 coupon from SS 1/23
Harris Teeter Hot Dog Buns $1.17 (VIC card members)
Hormel Chili with Beans $1
1. Prepare hot dogs to your preference (grill, boiling, microwave).
2. Heat Hormel chili and top your hot dog. Serve with chips and dip!
Final price for meal: $4.97
**Also, Harris Teeter has a special deal this week when you purchase 6 specific Harris Teeter brands, you get all 6 for just $6.99. I couldn’t resist this deal so here is a recipe for it!
Harris Teeter refried beans
Harris Teeter sour cream
Harris Teeter sliced olives
Harris Teeter chunk cheese
Harris Teeter Organic Blue chips
Harris Teeter Occasions Napkins
Chi Chi’s Salsa $1.49
-$0.50 coupon from SS 1/16
1. Heat refried beans in microwave.
2. Spread chips on baking sheet and top with beans, olives and shredded cheese.
3. Bake at 350* until cheese melts.
4. Top with sour cream and salsa.
Don’t forget the napkins to clean up any mess you make!
Final Cost for meal: $7.48