Through 2/21 Coors Light is running a Coors For Canines promotion and reimbursing up to $100 in adoption fees for dogs all over the country.
There is no alcohol purchase requirement, just adopt a dog and get your adoption fees (up to $100) back.
To Get Your Reimbursement:
- Adopt a Dog from any Shelter in the US.
- Text an image of your receipt with the keyword COORS4K9 to 28130
- You’ll receive a redemption code after your entry is verified to get your $100 fee reimbursement through Venmo.
You must have a Venmo account to get the reimbursement (they are free to set up with the Venmo app).
Your Adoption receipt must include:
- Adoption receipt showing Adoption cost
- Name of Adoption shelter
- Adoption location/state
- Date of adoption (Adoption must occur between February 4, 2020 and February 21, 2020)
- Animal type (Offer only valid for dog Adoption)
Limit one redemption per person/household. There is a limit of 1,000 rebates around the country. I’m not sure how many have already been redeemed.