Looking for something fun to do with the family this weekend in Hampton Roads without breaking the bank?
Check out all these great activities:
- Museums on Us® from Bank of America  (free admission for cardholder) museums in Portsmouth, Richmond, Williamsburg, VA
- Free Admission Weekend at Peninsula Fine Arts Center  at Peninsula Fine Arts Center 101 Museum Drive, Newport News, VA 23606
- 9am-12pm Home Depot Kids Workshop  at all participating Home Depot Locations
- 9am-4pm Hampton Roads RC Club’s 7th Annual Toys for Tots Fun Fly  (admission is Toys for Tots donation or $10) at Lone Star Lakes Park 102 Bob House Parkway Suffolk, VA 23432
- 9am-5pm Santa’s Stocking Old Fashioned Craft Bazaar  at Kempsville Recreation Center 1937 Monument Drive, Virginia Beach VA
- 10am-4pm Portsmouth’s First People  at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Museum 2 High Street on the Portsmouth VA Waterfront
- 11am Cookie Mouse Costume Character Storytime  at Barnes & Noble- Peninsula Town Center 5100 Kilgore Ave, Hampton, VA 23666
- 11am-2pm Day of the Dead  at Peninsula Fine Arts Center 101 Museum Drive, Newport News, VA 23606
- 6pm Family Movie Night  at Suffolk Visitor Center Pavilion 524 North Main Street, Suffolk VA
- 10am-4pm Santa’s Stocking Old Fashioned Craft Bazaar  at Kempsville Recreation Center 1937 Monument Drive, Virginia Beach VA
Find these and even more ideas for family fun on the MyActiveChild.com Hampton Roads Calendar!