Below is the current Farm Fresh Coupon Policy. Remember Farm Fresh doubles coupons up to $.99 cents every day and $1.00 on Wednesdays. It is a good idea to print this out and keep it with you when shopping.
General Coupon Acceptance Guidelines
- Coupons are accepted in accordance to the stated requirements on the coupon at the time of purchase. These requirements include, but are not limited to: product type, flavor(s), size(s), quantities and minimum/maximum dollar purchase limits.
- Coupons are intended for one time use and cannot be redeemed more than once.
- Coupons have no cash value.
- Farm Fresh only accepts original coupons and does not accept photocopied or reproduced coupons (including multiple prints of same series internet coupons).
- Farm Fresh does not accept expired coupons. Printed expiration dates are verified in addition to scanning the coupon for validity.
- Coupons stating “on next/future purchase or visit” cannot be used in the transaction in which they are generated. Next purchase is defined as a separate transaction.
- The coupon redemption value on ‘Free’ coupons may not exceed the value of the item.
- Farm Fresh does not accept competitor coupons. (Coupons generated by any competitor or coupons with competitor logo are considered competitor coupons.)
- All applicable sales taxes are paid by the customer at the full value of the item.
- Farm Fresh reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
Farm Fresh accepts internet generated manufacturer coupons that have met the following conditions:
- Coupons must scan at checkout.
- Coupons must have serial numbers and follow an industry-standard format.
Farm Fresh will NOT accept Internet coupons that:
- Are for free product offers which do not require a qualifying purchase (“Buy one get one free” is allowable)
- Are Internet coupons with a redemption value greater than FIVE ($5) dollars.
- Are Internet coupons that lack a UPC barcode.
- Are photocopied internet coupons.
- Coupons issued by the manufacturer or vendor that are reimbursable to the merchant.
- The coupon verbiage contains terms of agreement, redemption instructions, a face value, an expiration date, and the words “manufacturer coupon.”
- Any manufacturer coupons which do not scan or do not have barcodes will be closely checked for validity, including the expiration date and purchase requirements.
- Farm Fresh reserves the right to reject Manufacturer coupons that do not scan or meet the necessary criteria.
Manufacturer Coupons Doubled
- Limit one coupon per item.
- Farm Fresh will double coupons up to $.99 every day.
- Farm Fresh will double coupons up to $1.00 on Wednesday’s only.
- Up to 20 coupons doubled per customer, per day.
- Farm Fresh does not limit the number of coupons we will accept, but will only double up to the first 20 coupons presented per customer, per day.
- Maximum of two like items doubled per shopping visit.
- Coupons must be redeemed per manufacturer guidelines.
- Excludes coupons that state “Do Not Double.”
- Farm Fresh will only allow 20 consecutive coupons to be doubled in a single transaction per visit per store.
And be sure to check out this week’s Farm Fresh Supermarket Deals!