Facebook is at it again!
While the only way to be guaranteed you get every single deal is to sign up for my daily newsletter the second best way is the A Frugal Chick Friday/Cyber Monday Facebook Group. All year long we have incredible conversations and share deals with each other. And the benefit of being in a Facebook group verses just liking a Facebook page is that you get notifications for every single post. Often deals will only last a matter of hours and this is the fastest way to get information to you.
Facebook wants to reduce clutter in your newsfeed which is great because I am still so sick of seeing consultants selling stuff in groups I didn’t ask to be in. I don’t put anyone in my group who didn’t request to join.
So if you want to continue to see my posts (most are first thing in the morning) you need to change your settings!
- To get a notification on Facebook each time there is Page activity, or every 12 – 24 hours on all activity
- What kinds of activity you get notified about
- To get a notification each time your Page receives a message
- To get an email or text each time there is activity on your Page
- To turn off all notifications
So be sure not to miss any deals and update your notifications!