Veggie Stir Fry Recipe
Author: A Frugal Chick
Recipe type: Main
- 3 cups fresh or 1 bag frozen stir fry blend-any combination of bell peppers, onions, broccoli florets, mushrooms, carrots, snow peas, and water chestnuts.
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh or dried ginger
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- ½ cup water
- sesame or canola oil to coat pan
- Heat oil over medium high heat on stove top.
- Toss in vegetables and sauté about 5-6 minutes
- Stir in soy sauce, cornstarch, water and ginger, simmer for 2 additional minutes to thicken.
- Serve over rice.
Recipe by A Frugal Chick at https://www.afrugalchick.com/veggie-stir-fry-recipe/