Buffalo Cheese Dip Recipe
Author: A Frugal Chick
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 8 oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 4-5 Tbsp. Buffalo sauce
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in cream cheese and mix until melted.
- Add Buffalo sauce, mayonnaise, and celery salt stir to combine and remove from heat.
- Serve with crackers, pretzels, or plain chicken drumettes.
Recipe by A Frugal Chick at https://www.afrugalchick.com/philadelphia-cream-cheese-buffalo-dip/