Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
Author: A Frugal Chick
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 stick Butter (8 Tbsp.) softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk or semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk in brown sugar until it is dissolved and mixture is bubbling.
- Remove from heat and set aside, allow to cool to room temp.
- In a hand or stand mixer combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Blend in butter mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe by A Frugal Chick at https://www.afrugalchick.com/cookie-dough-dip-recipe/