Carrot Cake in a Jar
Author: A Frugal Chick
Recipe type: Dessert
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup plus 1 Tbsp. coconut or vegetable oil
- ¾ cup flour
- ¾ cup carrots, shredded
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine brown sugar, oil, flour and eggs until well mixed.
- Fold in shredded carrots.
- Oil sides and bottom of 4 small 4 oz. mason jars well.
- Fill to ¼ " from top with batter.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes until top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Recipe by A Frugal Chick at https://www.afrugalchick.com/carrot-cake-jar/