Easy Beef Pot Pie
Author: Jody Smith
Recipe type: Main
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 8-10 count can biscuits
- 1 -14.5 oz. Can mixed vegetables
- 1 jar or can beef gravy
- 1 tsp. Garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Brown ground beef over medium heat until cooked through, drain excess fat if any.
- Stir in mixed vegetables and gravy, stir to combine well.
- Add garlic salt, and salt and pepper.
- Top meat filling with uncooked biscuits.
- Place pan in oven and cook for 8-10 minutes or until biscuit tops are golden brown.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Recipe by A Frugal Chick at https://www.afrugalchick.com/easy-beef-pot-pie/