Cranberry Mojito Drink Recipe
Author: A Frugal Chick
Recipe type: Drinks
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 package sweetener or 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 ounces white cranberry juice
- 1 ounce fresh lime or lime juice
- 2 ounces club soda, chilled
- 6 ice cubes
- lime wedge for garnish
- cranberries to top
- Place 3 mint sprigs in bottom of glass, add sugar or sweetener and muddle in bottom of glass.
- Add the white cranberry juice and lime juice to glass; stir.
- Add club soda and ice, and top with remaining mint sprigs and lime wedge.
Recipe by A Frugal Chick at https://www.afrugalchick.com/cranberry-mojito-drink-recipe/