Easy Beef Goulash Recipe
Author: A Frugal Chick
Recipe type: Main
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 ½ cups uncooked Elbow noodles
- 2-28 oz. cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 ½ tsp. Garlic salt
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat boil noodles for 7-9 minutes or until tender.
- Drain noodles in a strainer and set aside.
- In the same pan -brown ground beef until cooked throughout.
- Drain any excess grease out of pan.
- Turn heat down to low.
- Return noodles to pan.
- Stir in crushed tomatoes, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Allow to simmer for 10 minutes to heat throughout.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- To add a little topping to your dish try; sour cream, scallions, and shredded cheese.
Recipe by A Frugal Chick at https://www.afrugalchick.com/easy-beef-goulash-recipe/